TEUFELBERGER KM-III 1/2" Static Rope $1.10 /FT
KM-III from TEUFELBERGER boasts a unique polyester cover, which makes it suitable for a variety of safety & rescue tasks.
KM-III is an exceptional static rope for rappelling, caving, rescue, top roping, fixed rope applications, hauling, and life safety applications – a true jack-of-all-trades.
The polyester cover of KM-III is balanced with a polyamide core to limit rotation, bouncing, and stretch. Our KM-III is NFPA and CE certified. Thirty-two bobbins produce the right cover for the unique demands required of this static rope and the optimum cover/core ratio. This creates an incredibly smooth cover, higher tensile strengths, and superior handling characteristics.
Our static KM-III excels with:
- 32-strand cover for optimum cover/core ratio
- polyester over polyamide with a balanced, torque free construction
- excellent handling and knot holding characteristics
- high abrasion resistance
- excellent UV protection
- EN 1891A (10, 10.5, 11 and 13 mm)
- EN 1891B (8 and 9.5 mm)
- NFPA 1983:2012 (8, 9.5, 11, 13 and 14,5 mm)